Each CPII unit without a garage is assigned one parking space in the Third Street Lot. Five guest parking spaces are also available in the 3rd Street parking lot—two at the north end (#91 and 92), two at the south end (#93 and #94) and one at the "H Street" walk through (#18). The guest parking spaces are intended to be shared equitably by all 81 CPII units.
- Park in your unit's assigned space.
- Obtain a CPII Guest Parking Permit for your guests from the Management Company.
- Make sure your guests display your CPII Guest Parking Permit containing your address on the dashboard of their car when using guest parking.
- Inform guests of CPII parking rules.
- Make sure your vehicle is operable and has current license tags (otherwise it may be ticketed and towed).
- Park in another unit owner's or resident's parking space without their permission.
- Park in guest parking spaces if you reside in CPII full or part time—guest spaces are for guests only.
- Use more than one guest space at a time.
- Park a car that is not operational and/or lacks valid tags in any space.
- Block another space.
- Use a guest space more than 1 week at a time or more than 7 days per-month per vehicle.
- Park more than one vehicle in a parking space.
- Park an oversize vehicle in your space—one that is more than 6 1/2 feet wide, 8 1/2 feet high, or 20 feet long.
- Park in driveways or firelanes, along yellow curbs, or in areas that block the entrance, exit, or visibility of oncoming or turning traffic.
- Allow children to play in the parking lot.
* Guest spaces are not to be used during snow storms so that the snow plows can access the parking lot if needed.